TERMS & CONDITIONS
- any booking made is final after receiving the required deposit
- the terms and conditions of African Tulip Guesthouse apply to each booking
- full payment on departure is required
- we accept Cash, EFT, Debitcards, Visa and Mastercard payments
- internet banking payments are preferred, bank charges on any internet banking payment are at your own cost,
proof of payment need to be sent by email, sms or what's app
- 100% deposit is required for a one night reservation
- 50% of the total amount need to be paid to confirm your booking for a 2 night stay or more
- a deposit made by internet banking needs to be received and confirmed in 3 working days
Arrival and departure
- our check in time is between 15.00 hr and 19.00 hr.
- our check out time is between 08.00 hr and 11.00 hr.
- early birds or late arrivals please contact us for the options. We will do the best we can to arrange it for you.
- 60 days prior to the arrival date, a 100% refund of the deposit will be made.
- When changes or a cancellation is made within the 60 days prior to the arrival date, the first night will be charged.
- All refunds are subject to an administration fee of R150 to cover administration and banking fees.
-In the event of no show or premature departure, the full extent of the stay,
as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
Subject to interim changes.
- children older then 6 years are welcome, subject to direct supervision of parents at all times
- children need to share the room with an adult at all times
- only in the Lavender room an extra bed can be booked for a child between 6-16 year, contact us for the rates.
Maxium number of people in the Lavender room is 3.
- we are a non smoking guesthouse and smoking is only allowed OUTDOORS
- pets are not allowed
- FREE wireless internet is available
- no food and drinks are allowed in the room
- honesty bar
- rates can be changed at any time without notice
- persons using our website (www.africantulip.co.za) for any reason whatsoever,
subject themselves to the terms and conditons of African Tulip Guesthouse
- our website is to provide you with information about the guesthouse
- the ownership of this website belongs to African Tulip Guesthouse and is not granted to you
- nothing on this website may be copied or retransmitted unless permitted by African Tulip Guesthouse
- linked websites or pages are no subject to the control of African Tulip Guesthouse and is therefore not responsible of liable,
directly or indirectly, for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
- African Tulip Guesthouse shall be under no liability to the client for any claim which may arise in respect of or in
connection with the stay. The client hereby renounces for himself, members of his group and dependants
all claims against the directors and it's staff of the guesthouse for compensation for injury,
damage or loss, whether sustained in and around the guesthouse or elsewhere or as a result of delays or otherwise,
caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings, members of his group and his/her dependants or to persons who,
except for these conditions, might have been entitled to make a claim howsoever arising and whether caused or occasioned
by any grossly negligent act or omission or default by the African Tulip Guesthouse.
- the carriage, handling or keeping of any baggage and /or other goods of the client will be at the sole risk of the client or its owner
and African Tulip Guesthouse and it’s staff members
shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused.
- whilst the African Tulip Guesthouse will endeavour to ensure that accommodation, food, drinks and other such services
are available as planned, there shall be no claim of any nature whatsoever against the African Tulip Guesthouse
for a refund, either in whole or in part or of any other claim of any nature whatsoever including consequential
damages as a consequence of accommodation or other facility attached.
- all exclusions or limitations of liability claimable by the African Tulip Guesthouse, shall apply equally to and may be
claimed by agents, servants and representatives of the African Tulip Guesthouse
as fully and as effectually as if they were African Tulip Guesthouse.
- any dispute or purported dispute arising shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
All disputes, actions, and other legal matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law.
The parties to any dispute arising hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa.